A Friend Of Gravesham Sanctuary (FOGS for short) is an individual, church or local organisation that is committed to supporting the mission of Gravesham Sanctuary. They do this in a number of ways that include:
- Making a regular financial contribution
- Raising funds through their events they organise
- Taking responsibility for supplying specific items, such as food or capital equipment as requested by the Sanctuary Project Manager
- Committing to volunteer on a regular basis to the running of the night shelter and its associated activities
- Being a vocal ambassador in promoting what we do and in recruiting more supporters
- Being part of the Sanctuary Prayer Team
Of course you do not have to be a friend to do any of these, it’s just that a Friend becomes a recognised supporter of what we do.
What do Friends receive?
As well as knowing that without your support Gravesham Sanctuary could not operate, Friends also receive:
- The use of a certified Friends of Gravesham Sanctuary logo
- Regular updates as to what is going on in the project
- Optional listing of their name on the Gravesham Sanctuary website. For churches and organisations this can include links to their own website.
- Invitation to a ‘Friends of Gravesham Sanctuary’ only event during the year
- Information and fund-raising packs
- From time-to-time we will offer Friends of Gravesham Sanctuary branded items, such as clothing, which will only be made available to those who are part of the Friends programme.
How do you become a Friend?
We have a number of friends for which we are greatful. Select here to see which organisations have already signed up.
To become a Friend, simply fill in your details using the online form, remembering to press the ‘Submit’ button at the end of the form. Once received we will then process your application and get back to you to confirm that you have become a Friend.
FOGS Application form: